Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Gay Challenge

Based on my last blog, I wanted to do something fun.

I challenge each and everyone of you to give me one good reason why Homosexuality is wrong in our society and why Homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed the same rights as Heterosexual couples; that is, the right to civil marriage (not to be confused with civil union). Not too hard right? I'm only asking for ONE good reason.

There is, of course, one stipulation. Leave religion out of it. I'm not asking you to allow Gay Marriage in churches or synagogues or any other house of worship. After all, there is a difference between civil marriage and Holy Matrimony. And no, Christianity does NOT run our country. We have the First Ammendment to the Constitution to thank for that. So, please, check your religion at the door.

So....

Why is it wrong? Why shouldn't they be allowed equal rights?

And.... GO!

No comments: