Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables


Recently, my mother-in-law-to-be made the new Birds Eye Steamfresh Green Beans with dinner. It was the first time she had tried them, and it was my first time as well.

Both of us were very surprised with them as they were not only very good, but they tasted remarkably similar to fresh green beans. I honestly thought they were fresh. Never would I have assumed them to have been frozen vegetables.

So we tried the other varieties: corn, peas, broccoli, mixed vegetables, and even a mixed veggies with white rice. All of them have been incredibly good. Everything tastes as if it were just picked, brought in, and cooked.

So here I am writing about how awesome some frozen vegetables are. Do yourself a favor and try them. I promise you you won't regret trying these Steamfresh vegetables.

No comments: